Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
ily Afnan Aiman ♥





Najmie Nadhira Sofian

Create Your Badge


♥ showing love ♥
Sunday 11 December 2011 | 9:23 am | 0 comments
Hello peeps ! ke tepi ke tepi ! hehe :) nk show off jap kasih syg kt AFNAN !hoho :P

Showin Luv! Graphic

♥ 


Everything Graphic


♥ 



Your Kisses Melt Me Graphic


♥  your kiss make me melt ♥ 
:) haish !! sja ja ney x pnah buat k ?


I Love My Husband Graphic


♥  husband ? future laa :) ♥ 



I ♥ You! Graphic


♥  yaa ! i love you ♥ 


Loving Ur Face Graphic



♥ 



Care So Much Graphic


♥ 



You're Mine Graphic


♥ 



Best Thing Ever! Graphic



Had To Choose Graphic

♥ 

Since I Met You Graphic

♥ 


If You're Asking Graphic


♥ 


Your Name Graphic


♥ 



Live Graphic


♥ 


One Heart Graphic



♥ 


Everything Graphic




huaawaaaa :0 , kbaiii ! ngantok !

typer by AnneSofian AfnanAiman 








Older Post | Newer Post